Tools and Tips
We know that it takes a lot of time and effort to put on an event, so we’ve created tools and tips to help you along the way.
- Gateway is here to help! Check out our DIY Fundraiser Guidelines to see what we are able to provide for your event.
- Budgeting your expenses and your revenue effectively will help in the organization of your event. Check out our DIY Budget Worksheet for help.
- We have provided you with premade emails in your participation center. Add a little personal touch and click send!
- Don't be afraid to ask for donations!
- Come up with creative things to sell at your events.
- Promote your event via social media to gain more participants.
- No matter if you raise a little or a lot, you are still making a difference in the lives of those battling cancer.
- Customize your fundraising page with an image and your personal reason for doing the fundraiser.
- Share your fundraising page via email and on social media.
- Encourage your teammates, friends, and family to share your fundraising page on their social media.