Gateway for Cancer Research
A nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization committed to funding innovative cancer research that helps people living with cancer to feel better, live longer and conquer cancer TODAY! Thanks to generous underwriting, 99 cents of every dollar Gateway receives directly funds Phase I and Phase II cancer clinical trials at leading research institutions across the country and abroad. Since 1991, Gateway has supported more than 160 clinical trials and funded millions in breakthrough research.
Here at GateRaisers, we provide you with the opportunity to directly fund cancer clinical trials by creating a fundraising event that is all your own. Choose from one of our four fundraising categories, Third Party, Athletic, Memorial or Celebration to begin!
General Fundraising Guidelines:
- Due to the nature of our impactful research, Gateway will review your event to ensure it aligns with our meaningful vision and mission.
- All fundraising event organizers must secure the necessary permits/licensing/insurance certificates for their events.
- You must display how much of the funds from the fundraising event will be going toward the cause.
- Your fundraising event must comply with all federal, state and local laws.
- While unlikely, Gateway reserves the right to cancel your fundraising event at any time, should circumstances warrant.
We know that it takes a lot of time to put on an event and we are excited that you have chosen Gateway. We are here to help you with your event needs. If at any time throughout the planning process you have questions please feel free to visit our DIY Fundraiser Guidelines here or contact our office at 888-221-2873. For more information on next steps please visit our Get Started tab.